Friday 20 March 2009

God, Midsummer Festival, Pantheism and a kinky loo brush



You might think that I have been obsessed with God recently. I can assure you that I am not a devout. In fact I have not been more obsessed with God more than with a yellow flower on a meadow near the place I where live.



You see Swedish people believe in Midsummer Festival. You can find more about this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer. What they do is that their pray to the outer force. They pray for fertility of soil. This is a symbolic pray.



Symbolic as no one is sure about the future, suddenly some disaster can cause famine and people will die, children will die, father and mothers, sons and daughters, boyfriends and girlfriends, everyone. I am more spiritual than Christian. In fact I am a bit of both. I find there are interesting things in various religions. I even like meditation from Buddha and Buddhism as it let's me control myself better.



Someone told me that her flatmate bough her a loo brush that looks like a sperm... Now this is very funny and why didn't I pee in my pants from laugh? This is creepy at the same time. You see this is symbolic, loo brush in a form of a sperm might be considered by some people to be THE GOD. I don't think that is clever to pray to a loo brush but then again what if I pray to a flower? Well at least flower doesn't smell! Loo brush will be covered with well you know what. No thanks for that!

I amaze myself. I have been experiencing boosts of creativity (yellow) recently. I am starting to play with the language. Can one be creative in the way we use language? Hell yes!

Quote from wikipedia:
"Others argue that some form of Midsummer pole occurred in Sweden during the pre-Christian times, and was a phallic fertility symbol, meant to impregnate the earth, but as there were no records from those times it cannot be proven, and this idea might just be a modern interpretation of the poles form."

Poles or poles whatever. Well ask a Pole to pray to a phallus and he/she will think you are totally mad. I don't think so and as a Pole I must probably strike you as a total nutter. Well if my grandfather (R.I.P) or grandmother (R.I.P) found this out, they would immediately call an ambulance and similarly to Ivan Homeless from Master and Margrita (Russian novel) I would end up in a nuthouse (hopefully PATCH ADAMS would rescue me!). If you want to get to know me a little better - watch Patch Adams. In fact Patch Adams used to laugh at shrinks because sometimes they don't listen to their patients and are more messed up than patients themselves. Most importantly some shrinks don't laugh! You see laugh is a perfect cure, I am laughing a lot recently and recovering well. Laugh is yellow, yellow together with a calm green cures.





I have heard that a few Poles emigrated to Sweden, they need there doctors for sure. Poland has lots of very skilled doctors. I have friends who are doctors. Clever stuff. Did you know that Sweden, Great Britain and Ireland were the first countries to open up borders for Poles in 2004 when Poland joined E.U. along with other Eastern European countries. I am in I.T., for now there is demand for I.T. in London.



Speaking of phallus...Well, honestly I don't find my penis to be the GOD of anything. It is there, helps sometimes to pee and during ...well you know what....but would I consider it THE GOD? Well, NO. Swedish people do pray to Phallus. I don't find it creepy, I would not pray to a loo brush but then again I don't mind praying to a yellow flower! Well this is a form of Pantheism.



Sometimes I strike myself as a Pantheist. As a Pantheist I cherish nature. Green strikes me as a calm colour, colour that doesn't lie or doesn't deceive you, does not want to play games. Colour that simply is. It is the simplicity of green that I like so much.

No comments: