Thursday 19 March 2009

Swedish Steps - business opportunity

At my work, my manager created a very simple diagram for Swedish Steps. I believe that Swedish Steps deserve to be cherished more than that. Here is a business opportunity for you.

Are you a creative entity? Perhaps a university student? Do you know art? Would you like to earn a little bit of money to pay for your university or towards your monthly expenses? Pay is moderate and is up for negotiations. I would be happy to pay you via PalPal or through a BASC UK bank transfer.

Art has never been more popular, in fact I cannot agree more with Steven Pinker and his lecture on TedTalks.com titled Blank Slate. Art has never been so popular, it is a true Renaissance of art! I like Steven Pinker, he is so funny :)

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/steven_pinker_chalks_it_up_to_the_blank_slate.html

I quite like the art of Tim Burton and Pon and Zi style of drawing. My idea is that in Swedish Steps you would actually see Steps and on every step you would see some sort of person that conveys meaning of each individual step. A drawing and a picture is 1000 words!

Please let me know if you are interested, please send me an email at: mati@sz.home.pl.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!